Location: Dallas, TX
The Senior DAS/Small Cell RF Engineer is responsible to the design, planning and optimization of DAS/Small cell network. Primary responsibilities include planning and supervision of radio frequency and customer (RF) testing, planning and optimization. Qualified candidates must hold a BSEE; progressively responsible RF engineering experience, at least four of which directly involves testing, planning and optimization of DAS/Small Cell network.
- Using IBWAVE design and optimization tool to create new designs and evaluate vendor designs.
- Performing Small Cell Design/In Building design including antenna selection and placement, utilizing knowledge of GSM, LTE, UMTS and microwave to contribute in network design are key responsibilities.
- Redesigning mature network areas to minimize capacity constraints and improve SINR while working with other areas of network to ensure performance fixes/initiatives are in place
- Optimization of the network using traditional and non-traditional means to address the Network topology and technology changes.
- Analyze and summarize test data to evaluate performance against key performance indicators (KPIs); Optimize networks to meet contracted KPIs
- Minimum of eight years of RF planning and optimization experience, at least four of which directly involves testing, design, planning and optimization of DAS/Small cell networks.
- iBWave Level 1 is required and level 2 or 3 Certification, is highly desired
- Demonstrated expertise presenting RF designs and performance analysis reports
- Demonstrated experience in DAS/ small cell design and optimization, system design in LTE, UMTS, etc technologies.
- Excellent analytic, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Apply for this job by filling out the form below!